with a multi-
Whatever your industry or building facility, we bring you the features you need. With options like real-time metering, utility bill automation and tenant billing you’ll be in the know, 24/7.
With multiple logins and custom user interfaces, government agencies can now have all their energy data in one place. With this increased data flow, you’ll be able to:
• Easily verify compliance with regulations.
• Establish energy use baselines.
• Confirm energy saving results.
• Give real-time updates to help energy managers.
• Get real-time alerts for out-of-parameter events.
Keep a close watch on your energy consumption, which goes directly to your bottom line. Know what’s working and what isn’t by:
• Establishing energy cost per unit produced.
• Finding the contributors to high demand charges.
• Identifying more favorable rate schedules.
• Measuring and verifying energy savings.
• Receiving notifications when something isn’t right.
Live metering and utility sub-metering for tenant invoicing gives property owners essential energy tools. With this kind of information available from your office, you’ll be able to access:
• Real-time consumption information.
• Sub-metering for tenant billing or budget allocation.
• Real-time alerts when something goes wrong.
• How well energy saving efforts are going.
Unveil the mystery of energy management by giving your customers a detailed look at exactly how your products are performing. Now you can share with them:
• Real-time display of energy use parameters.
• User-defined notifications when something is wrong.
• Automated utility bill data for trend analysis and bill verification.
• Visualization of how the weather impacts energy consumption.
• How successful their energy saving measure have been.